Sunday, December 27, 2009

more Christmas Craftiness

These are the blocks I made for Twinkle Toes....




The top left one had a rattle in it, and the bottom one had a crackly baggie of rice in it to smoosh around.



This is Boy's crayon case, along with Toy Story (his fav.) crayons, and it had a little note pad to go with it as well.





Finally, this is Sheepies quilt... just like last year it was an eleventh hour operation, and I actually had to tie it the day after Christmas because when I sat down to tie it Christmas eve after the kids were in bed, I discovered I had no quilting needles.... But it got done and he likes it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the quilt it is so cute.now for your crayon holders did you put batting in them?

Danna said...

Soo Dang crafty, you are!!

Brittany said...

Hi there! I love the blocks! The colors are so fun, and of course I love the rick rack. I'm sure the little squirt loves them. The crayon roll is good, too. My kids LOVE theirs. There's something about crayons and colored pencils all lined up and organized that is so inspirational for drawing.