Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An idea...

I posted this on Facebook, but for all you non facebook readers, I figure you can plop your thoughts down here.

I'm thinking of opening an esty shop, to sell some crafts and projects. Since I've posted pictures of a fair deal of my projects here, I thought I'd see what people have to say about the matter.

I'm not easily offened, so be honest, what do you all think? Is the stuff sellable, would people pay for things along the lines of stuff I've shown on my blog?

If you were shopping for someone on etsy, what would you buy, and how much would you pay?

Let me hear what you all think.

1 comment:

PreciosaMamaX3 said...

I could see myself purchasing items similar to what you had made for your baby for either myself or an expecting mother... $5 each?
I would purchase a hat, a green one with a white daisy on it for a very dear friend... she likes those types of things and a scarf to go with. $8 - $15 maybe depending on sizing and amount of time it takes to finish it.
You can make those flowers as pins as well