Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crocheting queen

I have always wanted to know how to crochet... for years I've tried to learn only to fail horridly because I'm left handed. Heck, I even had a left handed woman in our ward try to teach me, but it was at a time in my life when I was too busy to really try to learn. My dear friend Kaitlyn, though, has prompted me to want to learn again because she got a really cute hat for Christmas. So since my kids were home from church sick today, I decided it would be a good time to finally learn how to crochet. Thanks to a bunch of yarn laying around my house, one random crochet hook and youtube, I'm now a crocheting queen.



This beauty is eventually going to end up on the heather grey hat that I'm crocheting right now. And seriously, now that I have it figured out, I can't for the life of me ever understand why it was so hard.

No comments: