Monday, November 17, 2008

A Rare Happening

Now, I had decided that this blog was not going to be infused with my personal feelings or views of what is happening around the world-- I have a whole different blog where I talk about current events and my personal life... however, I was so profoundly struck by a recent youtube video I saw, that I feel compelled to post it.

I love Elder Maxwell (he was an apostle for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and has passed away). He was always one of my favourites. It is so nice to hear the worlds of some years ago still ring loud and true in today's society.

(( If you don't normally turn the blog music off, don't forget to before listening to this video.)



Thank you Elder Maxwell for reminding us of truths that are being rapidly forgotten.

No comments: