Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh so much fun, playing in the Sun

I made a cute little movie of some recent pictures, but it's being stupid, so I guess I will just post without it.

As it turns out, my husband did take pictures of all their adventures, while I was off at camp, so I thought I'd put a few of those up. He apparently, took his cell phone with him, instead of the real camera.

This is what happens after a very busy day of playing at the Gilbert House.

Mr. C took the older boys and their friend Glenn to a local amusement park, called Enchanted Forest for one of the days.... I love that Sheepie decided to dress up at Luigi (Super Mario Brothers).



Kiddie Bumper boats!



And the Frog Hopper


*****

With the heat, these last few days, soaring into the 100's, we've been at a bit of a loss on how to keep cool. Aside from a pretty crabby pregnant lady at times, we managed to stay fairly cool, by hanging out in the back yard.














Hours spent in the sprinkler and kiddie pool=6.
Number of cans of sunblock used= 1
Otter Pops eaten= 300
Fun had= Priceless!

No comments: