Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Couldn't Be Happier....

These lovely people are Mark and Michelle Elton... they got married a week ago. I couldn't be happier for them! They totally deserve one another, it is wonderful to think of them and their kids as one big happy family now.


I was so happy for them, that I decided they needed a wedding party. Since they wouldn't let me throw them a reception, it had to be a party. And you know what, even parties need pretty wedding cakes.


This beautiful and delicious cake was whipped up by my dear friend and Visiting Teacher, Stephanie. Didn't she do a wonderful job.

Congratulation to the Eltons.

1 comment:

Danna said...

So Happy for them!! Mark is such a great guy with Great kids!! He deserves lots of happiness.. Wish him well from Mark and I pretty please..