Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yes, we really do have a fourth child.

It seems like there haven't been many pictures of Twinkle Toes lately.... so for your viewing pleasure. Here are some pictures I snapped of him laying on the family room sofa, the other day.



Just in case any ladies out there are on the market... he told me to say:






Some of his interests are long naps on the beach, sampling the finest in milk, rolling over for exercise, and just interested in cuddling.




However, as his mom I'll let you in on a few secrets. He will always upstage you in a room, he will always catch the other girls eyes, and he will probably change his clothes more in one day than you will ( and no matter what you're wearing, whatever he's wearing will be cuter).

I can't believe it's already been six weeks since this handsome little man has come into our family. Gosh I sure do love him!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Very Cute little man you have!!