Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet Sheepie

It is truly unbelievable to me that my second oldest is already six years old. It seems like only yesterday we were in the hospital pacing the hallways waiting for this little man to make his debut into the world. Now here he is already six years old and heading off to first grade in autumn.

I have to say that there are so many things about my sweet Sheepie that I love. He is infection in his quirky laughter and sense of humour. He is also the one of the most empathetic, caring, and loving boys I've ever met.

He loves cooking, and is REALLY good at it for his age. He wants to be a professional chef/world famous fashion designer/movie maker/paleontologist/writer/stay at home daddy when he grows up. And it is not at all surprising to me to see that he has one of the biggest imaginations of any kid I know. There are so many times I think he's just staring into space or zone out but then he will tell me about some amazing, elaborate story he was playing out in his head.

I love that he loves his blanket and tiger more than anything else in the world, and believes that they are truly alive and real. Magic is as real to him as the fact the sun rises and he firmly believes that one day he will go to Hogwarts School of Wizardry, and become a Hufflepuff like Cedric Diggory.

We couldn't be happier to have him be a part of our family and I look forward to watching him continue to grow up being the goofy, lovable kid that he is.



At the hospital


best picture of him ever!


One year


18 months


Two Years






Three Years


Four Years


Five Years


Six Years

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEEPIE!

No comments: