Sunday, March 21, 2010

Boy, oh Boy....

Not much to post by way of Boy... didn't want people to think I'd forgotten him.

We've started potty training, and he was doing really well, but honestly with the move I dropped the ball and now we're back to square one. He really isn't interested in sitting and I'm having to try and find a new way to do it, other than how I trained the older kids. I just don't have the luxury of sitting around my house, putting him on the potty every hour for a month or however long it will take, like I did when the older two were training. Now I have a billion places to drive all day every day and I'm just not sure how to make it work.

Ideas?

Boy will have copious updates tomorrow, as he celebrates his 2nd birthday. I can hardly believe it's been two years already.

No comments: