Thursday, May 7, 2009

Missing moments

I had one of those moments today when I knew that someone was missing from our family. I never had them until Boy came along...

When I was pregnant with him, I'd always find myself passing the empty nursery, wondering to myself, I wonder when the baby is going to wake up, and then remembering that, in fact, there was no baby.....that is how I knew it was time for him to join our family.

Today the three boys were sitting in the family room playing with cars together, as I sat on the sofa reading. I looked down and though, I should go wake up Twinkle Toes (baby 4's new blog name); he'd probably like to play.

It was at the moment, I knew it was about time he should come and be with his family....Only three more months to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny! And so sweet.