Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sheepies birthday and other stuff

No it's not actually Sheepie's birthday yet, I just found what I want to get him and I thought I'd share it here.




He already has the Wall*E from Santa. We were going to get him the Eve as well but it was sold out EVERYWHERE. We only managed to snag the Wall*E because we found one hidden on a toy shelve at our local blockbuster. Eve is even cooler when she comes off the stand because she makes flying/landing noises.

Besides that not too much to report. Frog Prince played his best game yet of the season. No laying down in the field at all; not even anything close to it. He finally got to play something other than outfield and I think it helped nicely.

My father in law told me that something funny that FP said better end up in my blog, and now I can't remember what it was. So, Dad C., since you say that often... here is a suggestion: dust off your blog and write about it. That way you have some entries and can amaze your family with your AWESOME grandsons.

Today I got to take a lovely nap. I left my blinds open so that I wouldn't sleep too long. My wind chimes lulled me to sleep. When I woke up I felt great... and made myself the best salad for lunch.

No comments: