Thursday, November 5, 2009

And so it goes....

Like I said yesterday, FP's big desire was to have a loose tooth. Well would you believe that it happened just that quickly. He told me his gum was hurting him after school yesterday, and I felt his teeth, thinking it might be this, however none of his teeth were loose. Later he ate a pear, and complained of it hurting to chew, so I just figured maybe he'd not been brushing well enough.
When Hubby brought him home from Karate he announced that Frog Prince had a loose tooth. I figured maybe he'd been hit in the face or something, but sure enough it was the tooth that he'd been saying the gums around hurt.... Today it was even looser, and he let me pull it out for him.




Doesn't he look so grown up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hip hip HOORAY for holes in the mouth!