Sunday, November 29, 2009

A multitude of blessings

EDIT: This is in the wrong place, oddly. I found this post as a draft clear back in January or something.... I can't figure out why it was never posted so I hit 'post draft'. Apparently it doesn't post it to the day it was written but rather today. so this post is actually from back during the holiday season.


Well, we survived the first of the two major holidays this season and I think we did so quite well. Right now, I'm taking time to reflect on how grateful I am for the many, many blessings I have in my life.




Here are just a few of the innumberable blessings which I've been given this year.




~Seven years of marriage to a man who makes me love him more every day. He drives me crazy, he makes me laugh, he holds me when I cry (even if he won't admit it), he supports me 100% in all that I do, and I know every day that he loves me!


~ The most darling and perfect for me kids that I could have ever hoped for. They make me proud to be a mother, and to call them my own.


~ The birth of a my fourth beautiful son, who is smily and delightful, and warms my heart.


~ The fact that my sweet baby is happiest when snuggled into my arms.


~ That my little Boy who was born last year prematurely is now so healthy and strong, and that the Lord has blessed me with enough of a sense of humour to be able to keep up with such a wild and free child.


~ A home that I love, that is filled with choas, and laughter, and crazy children running through ever inch of it.


~ I am grateful for friends who I love to be with; who help me to want to be a better mother, wife, and most certainly a friend.


~ I am grateful for the countless acts of service that have been offered up to my family.


~ I am thankful for the chance I have to serve others; in doing so I am given a chance to become a better person. It always makes me happy.


~ I am grateful for the good books that I have read and uplifting music I have to listen to.


~ I am grateful

No comments: