Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's the story Morning Glory?



The Monday before Hubby came home was really just a ball of frazzled emotions as I raced to get the house spotless and welcoming to our weary traveller. So really there isn't anything to post about.

The only thing I did that day besides clean was make a faerie princess dress (I think I mentioned it) for my friend Heidi's charity auction. In the pictures the sleeves look kind of strange (since I couldn't find a child sized hanger to put it on. Nonetheless, the dress looks amazing. Not bad for a day's work.






Oh pretty dress.




And I think that's all you are getting out of me tonight. I am falling asleep and it's already much too much past my bed time. Stay tuned tomorrow (hopefully) for more updates about his last week!

No comments: