Monday, October 27, 2008

Where is Wednesday's good title?

If we did anything worth noting on Wednesday, I really don't recall. It's all a mass hazy of Husbandly Happiness!

Top Reasons why I Love Having Hubby Home!

Lazy morning snuggles in bed!
Waking up to the dishes running and the diapers in the wash.
Having my favourite 'foot warmer' back.
Getting to pretend like I hate being tickled.
Listening to the kids laughter while wrestling with Daddy.
Having a whole week of hang out time before he has to go back to work.
Not having to get up in the middle of the night to put the baby back to sleep.
Date night is back!
The presents were amazingly beautiful!
The KISSES are GREAT!
My best friend his back.



Here are some pictures of the Sarees he brought back for me. Along with the Sarees he gave me some beautiful marble coasters made from the same marble as the Taj Mahal. They are even inlaid with pictures of the Taj Mahal done in the same styling as the inlaying on the real building.
























He also brought back great presents for the kids. Frog Prince got a miniature Taj Mahal made from the same marble as the real one and a toy rickshaw (not sure if I'm spelling that right). Sheepie got a beautifully carved wooden elephant and an 'Air India' air plane, and Boy got a carved head of a Hindi god (lots of good textures to touch and chew) and an Indian taxi car.


















And more random pictureness, just because I love my hair!

1 comment:

Allanna said...

I'm drooling over that white sari. SO pretty!!

Did you feel a need to watch something Bollywood after playing dress up?