Alright, I know I still have Monday and today that I need to post about, but frankly I am too tired to be bothered and if I was going to take time to do something that intensive it would be cleaning up my house... which is also that gets to be put off until tomorrow. However, I did want to take a moment and share with the readers out there.... and I know there are people reading this so why the heck do I never get comments from anyone besides sweet Allanna! ;)
Erm... yeah, so like I was saying, I just wanted to take a minute and let my readers know 10 things I love about my husband... because there are billions of them... and I think you deserve to hear at least 10 of them.
10. He makes the worlds best stew... and left lots of it frozen for me to eat while he was gone.
9. He spoils me rotten; far more than I ever deserve!
8. Lets me put my cold feet on him at night.
7. His children adore him, and want to be like him when they grow up.
6. He loves his children more than anything and constantly is striving, each day to be a better parent to them than he was the day before.
5.He indulges my many many strange hobbies... like Online Quidditch.
4. He works hard everyday, so that I can have the luxury of getting to stay home with my kids.
3. He has a testimony of the Saviour and tries to help cultivate our children's testimonies.
2. I never doubt his love and devotion for me, because he so freely shows it.
1.He is the person I knew from the first moment I loved. He is the person I miss every minute I am way from him; he is the person I can't wait to be close to at the end of each day; he is the person that makes me feel like I am whole; like I am who I was meant to be; he is the person who makes me better than I was each day; and he is the person who I can see myself spending the rest of my life with... growing happier each year.
There are so many more reasons why I love my husband....I find it a nice reminder to myself of the specific reasons why by getting the chance to sit down and share them.
I love you Hubby!