Saturday, September 13, 2008

We-We-Wednesday

A whole lot of nothing happened this last Wednesday, so this post will likely turn out to be very very short. I did learn a very important lesson in why you should always clean up your messes. If you will recall, Tuesday I was in such a hurry to get everything done for Enrichment, I didn't clean up my cooking/flour mess. Well, when we all got home, it was so late that I just put everyone to bed and left the mess... myself included. The next morning, sadly, Frog Prince was trying to water the flowers that Apple Lady gave me the night before. The water got all over the counter and all over the floor-- right where I had left the floury mess from the night before!!! Fun, oh fun!!!

Sheepie had a cute moment that day, when he sneaked into the bathroom during my shower and stole my towel. I didn't' hear him at all, but when I went to get out of the shower my towel was gone, and in it's place was his beloved 'Blue Blankie'. It made getting out of the shower a bit trickier, but it was very sweet and made me chuckle.


Boy also had his moment to shine, when I realised that the shirt that I had grabbed for him to wear was a 12 mo. outfit my M-I-L bought for him... Wouldn't you know it fit him almost perfectly. The arms and legs were a little long, but around the waist and length wise the kid was dead on... You'd never guess from looking at the kid that he was 5 weeks early!


The rest of the day was spent cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning... It really is too bad that The Hubby isn't' around to see the house, because I think he might get lost and confused in such a place. I think though that if the house were messy, it would be too much for me to deal with and I would go nuts. So there you go... Hubby goes away, I clean! In fact, wait until you hear about Thursdays adventure!

No comments: